Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh where art thou, Toni Braxton?

Sigh. I know that people always talk about people like Whitney or En Vogue when they say they want good music back but damn if Toni Braxton isn't underrated. The ipod is broke so I had to actually dust off my CD collection, which includes every Ms. Braxton CD ever released. So you know I've been playing that ish ALL FREAKING DAY. Listening to all those beautiful songs again got me to thinking that Mariah has competition in the "Suha's Life Soundtrack of the Most Relevant 90's Songs."



This bitch needs to come back on the scene...ASAP.

3 comments:

Danielle's Daughter said...

Now you know why we get aloooong. Her last 2 records were hella underrated, IMO. Did i ever tell you i saw her ass in Vegas last year, grinding all over the Rev. Jesse Jackson?? Oh, and i got pictures. :D

I been looking fuh yous online. How you feeling? How you been? Make an appointment, chica.

Don said...

Just my luck that you have stopped blogging, after I find your terrific blog. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Oh where art thou, Toni Braxton? It's more like oh where aret thou Suha! Punk! It's Vanessa from SnB good ol' times!

Going to Europe in 2 weeks. Email me nessiefiore@hotmail.com.